Dishes from Around the World

 Dishes from Around the World


Nachos (Hispanic)


Nachos, a friendly favorite of everyone's desires! Nachos are gooey, cheesy, crunchy and just straight
on delicious! It is all anyone could ask for, chips, cheese, meat/protein, and some type of garnish! Nachos are so popular because they can have everything and anything on them! You can add salsa, Pico, vegetables, or even different cheeses! Nachos are classic and an easy dish to make!




Assembling/Creativity 

Nachos are the best food to experiment with. You add or take away anything you want. The generic toppings to nachos are usually queso, corn tortilla chips, beef or chicken, tomato (or salsa), sour cream, and avocado; but it isn't limited to just those. I have seen people change nachos based on different parts of the world. I have seen American nachos where they add ground beef, American cheese, ketchup and mustard! I have also seen people make barbeque nachos by putting short rib or pulled pork and using barbeque sauce and cheese of their choice to make some really cool and delicious nachos! I have even seen a sushi nacho bowl! 




Memories and Good Times

I love food so much because it is good obviously, but because it brings people together and it gives something to share about. I have a lot of memories of going to Mexican restaurants and enjoying a nice plate or bowl of nachos with my family. My favorite topping is cilantro, I love the strong herb taste it gives and I think it complements the dish very well. All food is one of the three essentials of life, so why not enjoy it for a little? Food can bring people together and can make happy endings. What are some of your favorite memories involving food?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dishes from Around the World

Dishes From Around the World

Dishes from Around the World